BECOME A CNA
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
CNA’s report important and often crucial resident condition information to our nurses. Other responsibilities may include taking and recording residents’ vital signs, documenting a resident’s health status, cleaning rooms and bed linens, basic first aid, helping with meals, and much more. While the CNA position may be physically and mentally demanding, it is an incredibly rewarding position because of the lasting relationships you will build with coworkers and patients.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
Completing this course will prepare you to take the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) State Certification Examination, which is administered externally by the Virginia Board of Nursing. Upon passing this examination, you will be a fully licensed CNA.
- Courses span 7 weeks, taking place Monday through Friday from 8:45am to 1:15pm (hours may vary).
- Classroom and clinical hours total 140 hours at our school location at 1208 Perrowville Rd in Forest VA.
FEES & REQUIREMENTS
- Enrollment cost is $1,000, which includes all necessary books. Payment plans are available.
- You must have a High School Diploma or GED to enroll
- All paperwork must be completed before the start date of the course
WHAT TO BRING?
For in-person instruction, students must wear business casual clothing and provide their own non-slip work shoes (open-toe footwear will not be permitted). A scrub top will be provided for clinicals. All use of textbooks and printed material are included in the course tuition fee.
You are expected to cover these costs on your own upon enrolling:
- TB Test
- Background Check
- Non-Slip Work Shoes