BECOME A PCA/NA
PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANT/NURSE AIDE
PCA/NA’s assists the elderly, disabled or people in recovery with performing day-to-day activities. The exact nature of the work varies to meet the needs of the individual being cared for. This assistance could include help dressing or bathing, or light housekeeping. Chores could include laundry, changing sheets, meal preparation, and general cleaning.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
Completing this course will enable you to immediately start jobs as PCA/NA/Direct Care Staff. This course is also a great way to get ahead in CNA coursework.
- PCA/NA course spans 2 weeks, taking place Monday through Friday from 8:45am to 1:15pm (hours may vary).
- Classroom and clinical hours total 40 hours at our school location at 1208 Perrowville Rd in Forest VA.
FEES & REQUIREMENTS
- Enrollment cost is $200, which includes all necessary books.
- You must have a High School Diploma or GED to enroll
- All paperwork must be completed 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course
WHAT TO BRING?
For in-person instruction, students must wear business casual clothing and provide their own non-slip work shoes (open-toe footwear will not be permitted). A scrub top will be provided for clinicals. All use of textbooks and printed material are included in the course tuition fee.
You are expected to cover these costs on your own upon enrolling:
- TB Test
- Background Check
- Non-Slip Work Shoes